Educational / General Training
Using the TOEFL test, the top English-language exam for study, immigration, and employment, you may give yourself an advantage. Over 10,000 universities and additional institutions in more than 150 nations, including the United Kingdom, the United States, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, and every country in Europe and Asia, recognize TOEFL scores. With the TOEFL test, you may stand out from the competition and be noticed.
Why do people take the TOEFL examination?
- The TOEFL test has a variety of benefits over other English-language exams that make you stand out among other competitors.
- More becoming common among students.
- Compared to all other English-language examinations combined, the TOEFL is delivered to more universities in the United States and Canada.
- More TOEFL results than any additional English-language test are submitted for French and German universities.
- University preference has been higher.
- Institutions in the US, France, Germany, and graduate programs in Canada all favor the TOEFL exam as their go-to English proficiency test.
Who applies to a TOEFL exam?
The TOEFL exam has been taken by over 35 million individuals from around the world to prove their level of English language ability. The typical English proficiency ranges from Intermediate to Advanced.
- Students that want to attend a higher education facility.
- Admissions and exit from English-language education courses.
- Applicants for awards and certification.
- English language learners who desire to monitor their development.
- Students and employees requesting visas.
Here are the common points about the TOEFL scores listed down one by one:
- 0 to 120 is the TOEFL score range.
- Each section (Reading, Listening, Speaking, and Writing) is scored out of 30.
- TOEFL scores find extensive acceptance among educational institutions worldwide.
- TOEFL scores help assess English proficiency for academic and professional purposes.